Rabaran - The Tribal Double Pearl Earrings
These nomadic Rabaran Tribal Double Pearl Earrings have a rare simplicity that will instantly attract you.
The name Rabaran comes from the female member of the Rabari tribe that exists for more than a thousand years in the deserts and plains of western India. The Rabarans are often found roaming with their male companions, also known as the Rabaris, in their embroidered clothing and unique silver jewelry that is very charming and has a global appeal to it. No wonder many designers are inspired by their nomadic lifestyle and try to recreate their jewelry designs.
You will love this unusual Pearl Earrings that are so versatile that it can be worn on many occasions from your office party to the cocktail party of your friend's wedding reception and it will still make you look refreshingly different from rest of the crowd!
- The double pearls earrings where the small stud pearls are in the front of the ear and the larger pearls are like the ear nut backs and peek from behind the ear lobes
- Larger Pearl is Mother of Pearl 12mm and the smaller pearl is Genuine Freshwater Pearl 7/8 mm round
- Settings are in Sterling Silver 925 with 18 kt Gold Plating
- Great for yourself and for gift giving
- They are shipped in a Gift Pouch
SKU # 740016246558