The Moonscape Wooden Cheese Board and Tools
As the Moon changes its shape throughout the month our cheeseboard will come a distant second to the moon so we call it the Moonscape.
The Moonscape cheeseboard is so compact and convenient, you'll wonder how you ever got by without it! This 10.2" (diameter) x 1.6" circular chopping board is made of eco-friendly rubber wood, a hardwood known for its rich grain and durability. The board swivels open to reveal four stainless steel cheese tools with rubber wood handles.
The board has over 82 square inches of cutting surface and features recessed moat along the board's edge to catch cheese brine or juice from cut fruit.
The Moonscape makes a thoughtful gift for any cheese connoisseur!
• 1 Cutting board
• 1 Cheese cleaver (for crumbly cheeses), 1 cheese plane (for semi-hard to hard cheese slices), 1 fork-tipped cheese knife, and 1 hard cheese knife/spreader
• Made of eco-friendly rubber wood
• The board swivels open to reveal four stainless steel cheese tools with rubber wood handles
• Over 81 square inches of cutting surface
• Recessed juice groove along the board's top edge will catch cheese brine or juice from cut fruit
• Care Instructions: Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately after washing. Not dishwasher safe.
SKU # 740016240174